Sunday, November 26, 2006

Blackboard is down, and that has got me down.


This message is for all students in my Economics 2 online courses that may visit this blog. The Blackboard server has been down since sometime on Saturday, November 25 due to “technical problems.” Rest assured that the deadlines for your homework assignments will be extended by at least a week. For those of you in the late start course don’t worry about your first Discussion Board posting that was due tomorrow on Monday, November 27. I will extend the deadline for your first post to Thursday, December 7 at 11 p.m.

Extra credit: I need some humor. If you like you can send me a joke about macroeconomics that is in good taste. They are easy for find on the web. The first five students to find a high-quality joke about macroeconomics and relate the joke to their textbook will be eligible to receive extra credit Send me the jokes in an e-mail (mailto:kwoodward@saddleback.edu)and, and you may be rewarded with two extra credit Discussion Board points.

No comments: